Thursday, April 17, 2008

Marshmallow Animal Favors

During my senior year in high school, I had to take a few extra classes to get some fine-arts credit. Being the crafty/artsy fartsy type that I am, I took a crafts class to fulfill this requirement. The class was taught by the AP Art teacher, and he didn't care what we did, as long as we came prepared to stay busy during the entire class working on something crafty/artsy fartsy. Most of the class was either making model cars/airplanes/etc. or actually using their god given talent to actually draw something.

ME??? I made cork animals!!! I went to a craft store, found a how-to book, and would make little animals out of different sizes of corks with googley eyes and lined them up on the top shelf of mine and Shameonyou21's locker! That's right folks, I am sure the AP art teacher was beside himself at this lame idea of mine. I brought my mommy's toll paints, and the hot glue gun, and kept myself busy for an hour+ while secretly laughing on the inside at Shameonyou21's reaction every time she opened the locker door to find yet another googley eyed animal gawking at her!!! LOL!!!

Hey Shameonyou21...this is my next project to line up on your windshield while you are at work!


(Picture found on this website).

5 comments:

QueenMeadow said...

Ha, those are cute!!

Anonymous said...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...YOU'RE NUTS!!!!!!!!

Shamelessly said...

Oh.
My.
Gosh.

Oh the horror!!

The first marshmellow I find touching my Murano finds its way back to your FACE.

Kristeee said...

Oh man, if this ever gets out in a family ward, you know you'll either be Activity Days leader or Nursery Leader. I'll be sure to contact your bishop when the time comes.

(the verification is "picdspaz" - sounds like a deathball term to me!)

D. said...

Lol! That was such a funny story. I loved it! I do have one question, why would someone like you or I (which is why I can ask this) take an AP art class? Why didn't you just do photo or something? But Tracy is very protective about her murano...watch yourself.