Since it has been a little while since my last post, I figured I would catch everyone up on the latest happenings from my life.
The past few three weeks have included, but may not be limited to:
- A new job at Costco Bakery
- Another flat tire
- A brother's wife who is expecting for the first time.
- A new apartment (same as the one in the summer)
- Another few pounds lost (45 total for the year!)
- A new pair of jeans that are a lower size. First time in 7 years to fit into this size!
- A brother with a brand new job.
- A graveyard shift that kicked my butt.
- A new Kitchen Aid Mixer
- A few days off to enjoy the holiday with my family.
I am sure there are more things that have happened. The lack of sleep this week has affected my thinking abilities more than it already is compromised!