Anyway, this post is going to (try) and make-up for the last month of happenings and goings on in my life since I haven't been on blogger to write about any of it. Be prepared for ski-breaks, babies, food, work, friends, basketball referee junk, my W.W. experiences, family, church, roommates, etc.
Get it, Sit back, and Shut up....(OK not really, cause I really want you to comment). Where should we begin...Family sounds good, cause they are an important thing right!
My brother is still living in Japan, but doesn't like the style of baseball they play over there. It's a whole different game than the "American Pastime" we play here in the states. His wife and two boys came home on Tuesday for the rest of the year, so that was exciting for us at least. Mitch will be home when his team is finished with the playoffs over there. Let's all root for the team playing AGAINST the Nippon Ham Fighters, so he can come home too! Those boys though are so big. Cooper is a monster, and Easton is so tall!!!
You are all aware now, both of my younger siblings have children now. Kinda frightens me sometimes to think of at least one of them as a parent...we'll see how they do! My momma has all four of her grandkids close to home now, so I probably don't need to tell you how happy she is!!!
Let's just summarize the rest of these like this:
- I have been contemplating trying to make things right (even though I wasn't really the one who pushed away) from a good friend. This person moved away, dropped off the face of the earth, sort of resurfaced, moved back, dropped off the face of the earth again, I said some things to someone out of frustration to someone else who then in turn most likely went to this friend and told her what I had said. I am the kind of person who likes everyone to get along, and even though I get the attitude of "who cares, they dug their own grave, I'm through trying, its too hard" I have been feeling the need to apologize for the things I said, which may or may not have gotten back to her, and try to at least clear my conscience with things. Any thoughts?
- A good friend of mine lost his son in a tragic car accident a few weeks ago...two weeks before his 17th birthday. I didn't know how to help, even though I knew their wasn't much I could really do. He is dating one of my best friends, Shameonyou21 so that's how I know him. I think I have actually mentioned him before on my blog...I believe I referred to him as Randoval. What I ended up doing was making everything and anything they asked for, or had been asking me to make for the last while now. I even made stuff for the ex-wife, and husband, and other son!!! I guess not everything because Shameonyou21 DIDN'T ASK for the cream puffs. I didn't know Kiefer that well, but the few times I was over, and he was there, he was a fun, energetic, and outgoing kid with an infectious laugh. Like I said, I didn't know him that well, but I couldn't help tease him right along with everyone else! Maggie Moo's ice cream will never be the same (we used to give him and his brother, and friends money so they would have something to do, and they would bring us back ice cream)!
- I am on my 5th roommate since May. Two have already been married, the third is getting married in October, the fourth is a little piggy mess sty, and the fifth is really cool. PHEW! I would have shot myself dead, (or just opted out of my contract for the next year) if I had a weirdo move in. I would have been surrounded, and probably would be afraid to contract some form of disease because of Messy Bessy. My ward is really really young, but I am hoping I can weed out the babes, and find some real men (which I am hoping is a feasible goal). For now, I am happy, trying not to strangle someone, and actually reading a book. I am in the 5th chapter of Twilight, thanks to HeidiVN, and my roommate Nat.
- Ski breaks have been so very many, that I can't remember them all...If I was with you and had one, or I told you about one that is not listed...feel free to remind me how dumb I can be!!! There are only a few that are so bad that jump out right at me off hand. The first one is, while walking to work one morning, I was a good 2/3 of the way to work when I noticed my zipper was down, and had been down the ENTIRE time. What made it worse was it happened during the time that buses are bringing the kids to school. Since I was around 800 N. and Freedom Blvd. (a very busy road) I couldn't just up and fix it...lots and lots of people driving by, and kids in school buses...they wouldn't stop coming though so it lasted another however long, but it felt like an eternity before I could do anything about it
- The last thing I wanted to mention, (I promise it will just be a mention) I hit my w.w. goal, and I am three weeks into my six week maintenance period. After those 6 are up, and I am hopefully, no more than 2 pounds above my goal weight, I get be a lifetime member, and not have to pay them a dime ever again, r at least as long as I maintain my weight. I don't ever wanna be where I was again, or feeling the way I felt...I like having brand new size 10 pants feel baggy...sort of (I am not made of money...I can't keep buying new clothes every time I turn around)!!!