Thursday, January 03, 2008

New Years Resolutions

I have come to terms with something that may come as a big shock to all of you...I am not perfect ::big sigh:: I know, I know, pick yourselves up from your fallen state of shock and get over it!

I have been contemplating my life as of late. Not that I am dying, or plan to by any means, I guess as the holidays drew nearer (and then ended), my money stash under my mattress dwindling into dust bunnies, and work sucking (with some of the customers needing a good shovel to the side of their heads), I've
decided to set some goals for myself with ways I will be able to reach them and measure them. I haven't decided yet whether or not to put them in my sidebar. I guess if you guys think they are OK, and worthy of such an honor, I will!

I will post a couple of goals a day until I feel they are all here, so you don't end up with one of my famous novel posts! Here the first couple. Keep in mind these are in no particular order...
  1. Lose 10 More Pounds: I know that 65 is already a lot, but call me greedy, I would like to get down to my ideal weight being this close. Ways to accomplish this particular goal would include an actual gym attendance/work out regime. I am currently a member of a certain large, well known gym in the area, I just actually need to go! Also, after spending almost two years paying Weight Watchers to lose weight, I think I have some of the eating tools to be able to help me accomplish this. I will start writing things down again, and paying closer attention to my point values. I did not come this close to gain it all back again (STUPID HOLIDAYS). Eating out every night must stop also. It will become more of a reward to myself for a week well done, or for special occasions such as nights out with you folk!
  2. Keep in Better Contact with those I Love: I have some good friends. Some I see and speak with on a regular basis, some I see and speak with every blue moon, and some I haven't seen or spoken in a very long time because of a geographical location or otherwise. I would still like to keep their friendship and keep in good contact.

4 comments:

goddessdivine said...

How about posting more often? ;-)

Can I borrow that shovel when you're done?

FOODIE said...

Kristen-That one is number one on my list in the next post!!! The shovel is all YOURS my friend!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds good to me. I have some goals of my own, and they sound very similar to yours. Thanks for the post, and good luck!

Kristeee said...

Go you and your goals! It's so cool that you're going to continue on your quest to be fit and fabulous - especially when you already look so great! Good luck!