Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Mexico Here I Come!!!

I thought this day would never come! For the last four or so months, I have known I was going on a cruise, but time seemed to move so slowly!!! At long last, my cruise vacation is about to begin. My friends and I will drive to San Diego, California tonight, play all day at Sea World on Thursday, and play for half a day doing who cares what on Friday. We will then board the ship, and from then on I will be praying (and so should you) that I will not be blowing chunks for the two days at sea before we ever reach the shores of Mexico.

Acapulco's weather forecast calls for high 80's, and you had better "keep your cake out of the sun" type weather. With that said, I just want to let you all know, that I will be thinking of you often. Especially when I am laying on the warm beaches of old Mexico, while you all are laying on your freezing cold couches bundled up in blankets, while it is 10 degrees outside, because you are stuck in this frozen arctic valley that is Utah!!!

I will post pictures, and an overall summary of my warm, fabulous, and much needed vacation when I get back the first week in February! Love ya all, mean it!!!

1 comment:

QueenMeadow said...

Have a great time!!! I don't mind you rubbing it in one bit, but you better provide lots of pictures so I can pretend I went ;).