Monday, March 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Nats!

Today is my roommate/friend's birthday.  Happy Birthday Nats!  Anyway, Look what the One-Eyed Man in Park City helped me snag!  Another friend of mine and Nats (her name is Harper), went in on this bag together...let's just say it's a good thing that One-Eyed Man gets me stuff at wholesale!  Harper and I stayed up til almost 1 a.m. blowing up balloons and filling them up with helium.  (Harper bought a little helium tank in a party kit at Wally World).

We wanted to surprise Nats when she woke up this morning since today is the actual day, so we waited til she went to bed to start on things.  It was fun though, cause a balloon ended up popping and we totally thought Nats was going to come catch us in the act.  I guess she didn't even hear it!!!  Nats came in my room this morning after seeing everything and was so excited I thought she was going to hyperventilate!  I almost couldn't tell what she was most excited about, the bag or the logo on the bag!!!  Her next response was, "When we going golfing?" Turns out we might take work off and go to St. George next weekend!!!  Hooray!!!




No comments: