Thursday, February 28, 2008

Interesting Concoctions

So today we printed an interesting shirt. The man who ordered it came in a while ago and wanted us to print all of it. Unfortunately, the front logo was trademarked, so we told him he had to find that shirt and bring it in.  Then we could print the back logo (against our better judgement).

Front

Back

Now, even though the One-Eyed Man in Park City could have printed the front, I don't give out his contact info to just anyone. Only special people get to use that contact!!! (Shameonyou21 the man's artwork made them look like what I told you before, I fixed it to this).

p.s. Just to clarify or clear up any confusion, the One-Eyed Man in Park City is not actually a real person. He just helps give me a source to tell people who ask me where I got my trademarked apparel so as to not get a certain business owner, of a certain print shop, in trouble for printing certain logos!

6 comments:

Shamelessly said...

Way to clarify.

And I still think it looks like boobs. That is just weird. I just don't know what to say about someone who would wear a shirt like that. I hope I don't know them. They would have to be dead to me.

FOODIE said...

Shamelessly-Now that you mention it, the man did say he was referred by you!!!

SuziQ said...

That's...um...interesting. To say the least!

QueenMeadow said...

that is something my dad would wear, sad to admit that, eh? ;)

FOODIE said...

Suziq-I know there are just no words really.

Queenmeadow-I can't believe your dad would actually wear something like that!

QueenMeadow said...

He had a shirt that said "buttman" on the front and the batman symbol was changed slightly to look like a womans butt silhouette! Very embarrassing actually :P.